The purpose of our Children Ministries is to reach children with
the hope and love of Jesus Christ through a creative, interactive, and
fun environment! Our desire is to connect them to their peers through
meaningful relationships, and to teach children how to honor God with
Our mission is to partner with families as a nurturing, biblical community that provides child-relevant and age-appropriate opportunities for children, so they can come to know Him, learn to love Him, and be equipped to serve Him.
Getting Your Children Get Involved
Some of our exciting connecting points for children include:
- Children’s Sabbath School
- Community Service: Children giving back to the community
- Junior Deacons
- Music & Worship Arts: God’s Inspiration Children’s Choir, soloists, instrumentalists, poetry, Youth Liturgical Dance, etc., for worship services, AYS, and special programs
- Vacation Bible School
Other Ways We Support Children
- Christian Education: Tuition support for SDA elementary, middle and high school education
- Bible Study & Baptism Class: We use a guided bible study designed specifically for children and youth and will arrange a baptism service to affirm the child’s decision.
Children Ministries is fully aware of the responsibility placed on them in caring for the needs of your children. Adults who work with any ministry involving children/youth complete a detailed application, must receive clearance from a background investigation check, and meet with a member of the pastoral staff and/or designee for an interview. We want to insure that only those with the strongest spiritual foundation and high moral ethics are working with your child.
Connecting Points for Parents
- Get your children involved: If you are interested in getting your children involved in any of the many available ministry opportunities, please call Children Ministries Leader at: (804) 740-3444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Serve with us: We need people just like you to keep this ministry going. The children are counting on you, God has equipped you and we’re truly thankful for your willingness to serve in Children’s Ministry.You can serve as a small-group leader, assist with programs and activities, etc. Our ministry to children will succeed only through parental involvement and partnership.
For more information on how you can assist, contact: Children Ministries Leader.